Elizabeth is an organisational development specialist, trainer and coach with over 30 years of experience helping organisations improve performance through the development of their people and processes. Elizabeth has experience as a business owner who has worked with SMEs and large organisations
Elizabeth is a highly enthusiastic and energetic individual who enjoys the challenge of strategically assisting clients to grow and develop. She has a strong passion for working with people to enable them to become high performers that deliver business results.
Having a keen interest in psychology and how conversational change can motivate and encourage people to grow, has led Elizabeth to explore and search for effective tools and frameworks to increase awareness, understanding and facilitate change. This passion has led her to become an NLP Trainer qualified in Belbin and MBTI psychometrics. Elizabeth is not afraid to incorporate other development techniques from hypnosis, Huna, Alexander Technique, Aikido and Temperament/Trait Masks in her work. Elizabeth is a founding member of the International Network for Human-Linguistic Psychology.
She has designed and delivered a wide variety of bespoke consultancy and behavioural based training interventions within a range of industries and feels at home working with organisations who want to:
- Develop the skills, attitudes and capabilities of employees
- Benefit from developing high performing and interdependent teams
- Move through organizational transition or change
- Implement graduate, management and leadership development programmes
- Improve the utilisation of their performance management processes
- Facilitate individual, group and organisational alignment
- Understand and improve collaborative working
- Improve working in an alliance environment
- Achieve benefit realisation of culture change projects
- Maximise engagement, ownership and contribution of employees
To relax, Elizabeth likes to stretch more than her mind through yoga and enjoys singing in a local choir. She enjoys walking and is always up for a paddle in the sea.
+44 01606 883383