Karen is an accomplished strategic and business HR Leader who drives company success and growth through focusing on the alignment and development of your people. She has worked in both SME’s and large global companies, supporting the leadership teams to develop and grow their people to build dynamic teams capable of supporting and delivering on their strategic intentions.
With over 20 years of both business and HR experience, Karen has dealt with every aspect of managing people and talent from: ensuring that the right tools, policies and processes are in place to take the business in the right direction; to delivering large scale projects including cultural change; preparing for MBOs and mergers and the preparation needed to facilitate organizational change and hyper-growth.
Karen works closely with leadership teams to understand the goals of the company to then ensure that staff feel inspired to commit to deliver those growth intentions. With a hands-on practical approach, Karen cares about both the people and the company and can utilize her business knowledge and HR expertise to provide an indispensable extension to your company by delivering unrivaled HR services and support.
Karen’s focus over the last 10 years ……
Karen’s focus over the past 10 years has been helping both SME’s and large corporations to communicate and install clear and unambiguous strategies to deliver high performance. Recent projects include:
- Ensuring the right HR tools, policies, processes are in place to provide a robust structure to the company that deal effectively and consistently with people related activities such as: Absence Management; Performance Management; Grievance; Disciplinary, etc.
- Coaching and influencing leaders to continuously raise the bar through the development of change management, people management and process improvement strategies.
- Improving staff engagement and communications through introduction of appropriate media for the business and employees.
- Delivering large scale changes such as office relocations, large scale redundancies and major change management programmes.
- Worked with teams across Europe. Middle East and Africa.
When she’s not working with leaders to build stronger businesses, Karen likes spending time with her family as well as keeping fit at the gym. Karen’s passion is global travel and in particular exploring underwater environments as well as getting up close and personal with the wild animals on the plains of Africa.
+44 01606 883383