The objectives of this one-day workshop are:
- To help you to recognise your ‘why’ and become an inspirational manager
- To recognise the 13 critical lessons we need to focus on to become the business leaders of tomorrow
- To help you to develop an adaptable management style to help you to connect with and communicate effectively with every member of your team
- To help you to manage upwards as well as downward and to build your reputation as a clear and effective communicator
- To give you some time management tools to help you to be more effective in organising yourself and others
Paul is a Business Coach and Trainer specializing in Leadership and Management Development. He brings broad experience of senior positions in global companies such as Tate and Lyle and major bulk liquid petrochemical storage operators to the role.
Paul has worked as an international trader in the molasses business, operating “on the ground” in over 30 countries across Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean and Europe. As a Director of businesses in bulk liquid storage and distribution, he has managed multi-disciplined teams in hazardous industries.
His experience in the corporate world is complemented by having run an SME, giving him a breadth of knowledge of organizations large and small.
“The new workshop was a fantastic way to develop our cohort of first time managers. The engaging content and high level of expertise helped our managers grow professionally as well as develop their skills so they could help and support their teams to perform even better!”
James Uffindel, CEO and Founder, Bright Networks
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 403
- Assessments Yes