Mission, Vision, Values: Creating Your Roadmap to Success
Do you have:
• A strong idea of what you’d like your people to achieve today? (your mission)
• A broad idea of where you’d like to take them tomorrow?(your vision)
• A vague idea of the behaviours you’d like to see which will underpin your people’s performance and what you need to do to drive every decision you make in your business? (your values)
Or maybe your organisation has all of the above in great detail but you’re not sure how to get your mission, vision and values off the poster on the wall and into the behaviours and intentions of your people and make them ‘live’?
The ‘Mission, Vision, Values – Creating Your Roadmap for Success’ workshop is designed specifically for leadership teams who wish to define or update their organisation’s foundation statements and seek to engage their staff in the delivery of clear and unambiguous vision, whilst driving a positive, values led culture.
What will you learn?
This workshop is designed to help you to develop or refine your mission, vision and values statements to ensure that they are:
- Emotionally compelling, behaviourally directive and strategically clear
- Used to underpin your company’s intended identity
- Providing the foundations for your desired culture
- Helping to align and engage your staff in the delivery of your growth or performance intentions
“If your company doesn’t have a clear goal, you’ll never get there.”
Lily is passionate about people and loves to, “help them to tear up their life limiting scripts and overcome the blocks that stop them from achieving”. An ex-BBC Journalist with a 1st Class Honours degree in Communications (majoring in psychology and corporate communication), she is an accomplished behavioural strategist, leadership coach, and motivational speaker.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes