The words “public speaking” cause fear and anxiety in the minds of most people, but once you harness that fear and learn how to make the adrenaline that it produces work for you, you can easily develop a skill that has the power to change your life and the lives of your listeners too.
In this workshop, you will learn how to deliver engaging presentations with confidence and style. Allow us to help you to stop hiding behind your visual aids or delivering ‘Death by PowerPoint’ and give you the tools to craft meaningful talks that connect with your audiences and deliver with clarity and confidence. We guarantee that by the time we’ve finished working with you, you will be able to deliver presentations that are truly memorable, for all the right reasons!
We would like to assure you that this will be a safe and welcoming space for everyone from the fledgling public speaker to the more experienced person who wishes to polish their skills.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
The objectives of this workshop are to help you to:
- Make a positive impression and have greater confidence when you walk into the room
- Increase your ability to persuade, influence and convince
- Become compelling, precise & authentic on your feet
- Understand ‘the brain science’ and leverage it to your advantage to help you to connect with any audience
- Develop your creative flair and ability ‘ditch the script’ to deliver engaging and memorable presentations
- Develop your storytelling ability, enabling you to share even technical and theoretical messages in an interesting and compelling way
- Recognise the behavioural blocks and bad habits that inhibit your ability to make a positive impact
- Take away tools and techniques that make high performance replicable
Lily is passionate about people and loves to, “help them to tear up their life limiting scripts and overcome the blocks that stop them from achieving”. An ex-BBC Journalist with a 1st Class Honours degree in Communications (majoring in psychology and corporate communication), she is an accomplished behavioural strategist, leadership coach, and motivational speaker.
Elizabeth is an behavioural specialist and coach with over 30 years of experience helping people to improve their performance. Elizabeth has experience as a business owner who has worked with SMEs and large organisations. Elizabeth is a highly enthusiastic and energetic individual who is passionate about working with people to enable them to become high performers that deliver both personal and business results.
“I was petrol bombed whilst on active duty in Basra, Iraq and, as a result, picked up some significant burns and scars. To say that I’ve not had much confidence as a result is an understatement. But spending time with people in the same situation as me and learning how to deliver a presentation in front of a live business audience has been an eye opening experience. Lily has given me the confidence to tell my story, deliver professional speeches and has shown me to new opportunities. The skills she has given me will not only help me to inspire others but has given me the confidence to overcome anything that the world throws at me. I can’t thank her enough.”
Gunner Karl Hinett, Harry’s Mountain Heroes and UK Sporting Endeavour Award Winner
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes