The 3 Agendas of Leadership – Crafting Stronger Teams, Creating Better Businesses
One of the biggest challenges that business leaders need to overcome is understanding how to engage, align and empower their people. You might have clarity over your goals but are you struggling to get your people to believe in them? Do you spend too much time dealing with the emotional challenges presented by your staff when you’d like them to focus on the delivery of your company’s vision or metrics?
If this sounds like you, then our masterclass, “The 3 Agendas of Leadership” will help you become a highly effective communicator and influencer, giving you the skills to craft a stronger team and create a better business. Based on the works of Didier Marlier and Chris Parker (Engaging Leadership – published by Palgrave Macmillan, 2009) and less recently, Aristotle and Alexander the Great, we will help you to understand how the 3 Agendas of Leadership:
- Logos (The Strategic Agenda)
- Pathos (The Emotional Agenda)
- Ethos (The Behavioural Agenda)
….. can help you to become a more successful leader and communicator in any situation.
You’ll also learn how you can improve the engagement and fulfilment of your staff, helping them to connect their own aspirations to your intended purpose, giving what they do greater meaning and fulfilment.
“The two most important days in life are the day you born and the day you discover the reason why.”
The objectives of this masterclass are:
- To increase awareness of the behaviours that have led to your current ‘state’ and learn how shift yourself and others out of the ‘stress’, ‘parking’ or ‘neutral’ zone and into the ‘performance zone’. Or if you’re already there, how to stay in the ‘performance zone’.
- To help you to recognise the importance of unlocking your own ‘why?’ and work towards unlocking the passion of your people, so that they can connect with the purpose and intentions of your business
- To help you to understand the importance of balancing the 3 Agendas of Leadership, and what happens to your people and your business when one or more of the Agendas is ignored.
- To help you to understand and use the value building behaviours to improve communication and create engaged and effective teams.
“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.”
Lily is passionate about people and loves to, “help them to tear up their life limiting scripts and overcome the blocks that stop them from achieving”. An ex-BBC Journalist with a 1st Class Honours degree in Communications (majoring in psychology and corporate communication), she is an accomplished behavioural strategist, leadership coach, and motivational speaker. Lily has a compelling interest in personality profiling and the impact of behavioural preference on personal and team relationships.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 256
- Assessments Yes