- Logos (The Strategic Agenda)
- Pathos (The Emotional Agenda)
- Ethos (The Behavioural Agenda)
The objectives of this masterclass are:
- To increase awareness of the behaviours that have led to your current ‘state’ and learn how shift yourself and others out of the ‘stress’, ‘parking’ or ‘neutral’ zone and into the ‘performance zone’. Or if you’re already there, how to stay in the ‘performance zone’.
- To help you to recognise the importance of unlocking your own ‘why?’ and work towards unlocking the passion of your people, so that they can connect with the purpose and intentions of your business
- To help you to understand the importance of balancing the 3 Agendas of Leadership, and what happens to your people and your business when one or more of the Agendas is ignored.
- To help you to understand and use the value building behaviours to improve communication and create engaged and effective teams.
“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there.”
Lily is passionate about people and loves to, “help them to tear up their life limiting scripts and overcome the blocks that stop them from achieving”. An ex-BBC Journalist with a 1st Class Honours degree in Communications (majoring in psychology and corporate communication), she is an accomplished behavioural strategist, leadership coach, and motivational speaker. Lily has a compelling interest in personality profiling and the impact of behavioural preference on personal and team relationships.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Assessments Yes